FGB Natural Products (FGB) is an independent Australian owned and operated pharmaceutical company specialising
in natural products.
FGB manufacture and market a range of over the counter (O.T.C.) pharmaceuticals, nutritional supplements, household products, personal care products and medical devices
in pharmacies and supermarkets throughout Australia,
and in a growing number of export markets.
FGB is the largest fully integrated producer and manufacturer of eucalyptus oil and eucalyptus oil based products,
being 'first in eucalyptus' since 1852.
To produce Safe, Natural & Effective quality products
that satisfy consumer needs.
FGB Mission Statement
- Supplying and marketing quality natural products and services to meet the growing diversity of consumer needs.
- Manufacturing of beneficial products of superior quality using the best possible ingredients from nature and science.
- Providing a positive and stimulating workplace environment, recognising the contribution and importance of each employee. FGB gives equal opportunity to all
employees, fosters teamwork and encourages personal development.
- Maintaining its long standing reputation for integrity and stability within the Company and the wider community.
No Animal Testing
FGB Natural Products does not test on animals for any products we manufacture or distribute.
Back to top
Click here for a PDF version
The core areas of Company sales are:
Industrial / Bulk
- Core products: Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil, cough and cold products, nutritional supplements, medical devices including vaporisers and thermometers
- FGB’s primary proprietary brands are market leader Bosisto’s and products under the extralife brand including Euky Bear, Clements and Hypol
- Exclusive distribution: Vicks Home Health and Braun Health & Wellbeing (Australia / NZ), Busby Natural Oils (Australia), Snorenz (Australia)
- Primary consumer distribution channels: Grocery and Pharmacy
- Serviced through well established separate national sales forces
- Excellent, strong relationships with all major grocery and pharmacy retail chains in Australia
- Focus on long term strategic alliances and partnerships with like minded companies
- Contract Manufacturing: Strategically important for continued expansion of manufacturing, accounts for approximately 15% of total turnover
- Exports: Proprietary products and bulk oils with established sales in NZ, Asia, USA and Middle East