DIY Lavender Linen Spray
Being cooped up behind closed doors in winter can mean things like couches, curtains and linens start to smell a bit stale and musty. When things could do with a bit of freshening, try this simple DIY spray – with lavender oil, it has a lovely calming scent and helps freshen with a long lasting aroma. So much better than chemical scents!
Note: this spray is also lovely to use while ironing.
DIY Lavender Room Spray
- 120mL isopropyl (rubbing) alcohol (sold at pharmacies)
- 40 drops, or 2-4 capfuls of Bosisto’s Lavender Oil
- 2 cups distilled water (sold at supermarkets)
- A small funnel
- A spray bottle
- In a small bowl, mix the isopropyl alcohol and lavender oil.
- Add the distilled water (note: it’s important to only use distilled water, a type of purified water that has no minerals).
- Use a small funnel to pour the solution into a spray bottle. Shake well!
- Use in linen closets, on mattresses, in cupboards and anywhere that could do with some freshening.