Senior QA/QC Associate
- Passion for consumer products that are safe, natural and effective
- Integral role within the Quality team
- Ongoing full-time position
FGB is a thriving Australian-owned company which manufactures and markets a range of safe, natural and effective products. With a range of proprietary brands including Bosisto’s and Euky Bear, the company is also the exclusive distributor for Vicks Home Health and Braun Health & Wellbeing. Our team of highly skilled employees are building the business with year on year growth.
About the position
FGB are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Senior QA/QC Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Quality Manager the role encompasses but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Lead resource for Quality Assurance elements as they apply to the Quality team
- Leadership and support to the Quality Control and Laboratory Team
- Key resource for the development and maintenance of quality documents to ensure GMP and regulatory compliance
- Release for sale as per the company requirements
- Lead and conduct external audits for suppliers and third party manufacturers
- Maintain the FGB training system and compliance
- Administration and maintenance of the business Traceability program
- Lead and assist team members responsible for inwards goods inspection
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- Quality background with at least 8 years work experience
- Experience working within a GMP or equivalent environment, with applicable pharmaceutical experience preferred
- An ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- An ability to follow complex instructions related to the position
- An astute attention to detail
- An ability to liaise with other staff concerning Quality requirements
What we offer in return
FGB aims to build a culture that celebrates success and strives for industry best practice in everything that we do. We promote a safe, happy and healthy work environment. We conduct annual salary reviews and operate a bonus program. FGB is focussed on professional and personal development of our team, and have 75+ employees. Salary package is negotiable and based on candidate’s level of experience.
If this sounds like the job you’ve been waiting for, then please submit your CV and include a covering letter with your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please understand that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
We will not be accepting CVs from agencies.