Our products are used by many families all around Australia and we are grateful for their passion towards our brands. In return, we are proud to help our supporters’ community groups in their fundraising efforts.
Gift & prize donations
- We regularly donate gift prize packs to grassroots community groups to help raise funds through raffles.
- We make donations nationally to groups including Sports Centres, Community Groups, Hospitals, Kindergartens, Schools and Playgroups.
- We undertake fundraising for non-profit organisations that are relevant, and which have significance to our team.
- In consultation with our Leadership Team and Board, FGB also provides financial and in-kind support to causes that are meaningful to the wider community.
Loddon Shire Association
The heart and soul of our operations is our eucalyptus oil production in the Inglewood and Wedderburn district of north east Victoria. We are committed to encouraging and supporting the eucalyptus oil industry. Bosisto’s has been ‘first in Eucalyptus since 1852’ and remains market leader with a vision to continue building the long-term viability of the industry in Australia.
The company has a long history of supporting the local community in the Loddon Shire through:
- Donating land for the construction of a Eucalyptus Oil Museum
- Donating and sponsoring various festivals and community events including the “Inglewood Alive” celebration, the Wedderburn Detector Jamboree Festival and the Loddon Valley Tourist Guide. Further donations are made to local schools, clubs and other community charity organisations.
- Gold sponsor of the Inglewood Football and Netball Club since 2014.
Eucy Distillery Museum Inglewood
In 2004, Bosisto’s purchased the iconic Eucy distillery site in Inglewood. In 2006, Bosisto’s donated the land to the Shire in order, to promote the economic and social importance of the Eucalyptus Oil industry in the area and as a tourist destination to educate and inspire. Construction began in 2009 and in October 2011, through the hard work of a dedicated committee, the Museum opened. It includes a café, interactive displays and an operating still.
Visit the Museum website – www.eucymuseum.com.au (Note: the Eucy Distillery Museum is currently closed due to COVID restrictions)