We are committed to providing and maintaining a safe, healthy and comfortable work environment for all of our employees.
Safety is our #1 priority
This commitment also extends to interested parties including contractors, labour hire, visitors and members of the public. We believe that sound OH&S performance contributes to our competitive strength, and benefits our employees, our customers and the wider community.
Our goal is zero injuries. We achieve this through:
- Reinforcing a culture through our core values to meet and exceed all moral and legal obligations.
- Working continually to develop and improve our OH&S Management System in pursuit of the highest level of performance.
- Complying with all statutory rules and codes of practice relating to health and safety.
- Developing OH&S policies, procedures and guidelines
- Ensuring all line managers understand and take responsibility for health and safety within their work area.
- Providing information, instruction, training and supervision to ensure that staff are aware of safe work practices, emergency procedures, and any risks to health and safety in their work environment.
- Consulting with staff and OH&S representatives on issues relating to health and safety.
- Ensuring that, where gaps are identified, appropriate corrective and preventative actions are taken.
It is the responsibility of all our employees to:
- Ensure their jobs are performed safely, without risk to themselves or their colleagues, and to comply with the company’s safe work practices.
- Attend and participate in any OH&S training sessions provided.
- Report any workplace injuries, incidents, hazards, near misses or other health and safety concerns.
- Participate in return to work programs after an injury or illness.