Bosisto's Eucalyptus Bundle (EUC2)
3 x Eucalyptus Spray 200g
2 x Eucalyptus Oil 500mL
1 x Eucalyptus Solution 500mL
1 x BOOK: Eucalyptus Oil - Australia's Natural Wonder
- Natural eucalyptus oil - Australia’s favourite since 1852
- Helps you use less chemicals at home
- Fresh, long-lasting bushland fragrance
- Kills germs, cleans, freshens and is a natural stain-remover
- Helps ease congestion and clear the head naturally, without resorting to pharmaceuticals
- With a natural solvent ability it easily removes sticky substances
Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil contains Eucalyptus polybractera (Blue Mallee), grown at Bosisto’s own plantations in rural Victoria. This species has a distinctive clean, fresh fragrance which is stronger and longer lasting than other eucalyptus oils, and is a premium quality pharmaceutical grade oil perfect for a variety of therapeutic, personal and household uses.
- Eucalyptus oil, made water-soluble!
- Mixes easily with water making it terrific for “wet area” cleaning uses – mopping, laundry etc.
- A budget-friendly way to clean with essential oils
- Bumper value pack, use freely
- Lighter fragrance for everyday use
You may have heard the term ‘like oil and water’ and it’s true that these substances don’t blend very well - the oils float to the surface. Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Solution is the perfect answer: a special water-soluble formula making it easier to use for cleaning tasks around the home.
- All the uses of eucalyptus oil
- Kills 99.99% germs, naturally
- Ditch chemical surface sprays = less toxins around your family
- Quick, convenient & mess free
- Multi-use household cleaner, neutralises odours
Quick, easy and mess-free, Eucalyptus Spray is another terrific way to use eucalyptus oil, especially for household uses. Eucalyptus oil is a ‘volatile’ substance which means it evaporates after a time exposed to the air. This makes it perfect for cleaning and stain removal because it doesn’t leave a greasy ‘film’ – just a germ-free surface and a lingering fresh, natural aroma.
From leaving floors sparkling, to controlling dust mites, washing woollens and freshening pet areas, eucalyptus oil can help replace hundreds of commonly used household chemicals - providing a healthier, allergy-friendly and environmentally sound alternative.
This book is both a must-have household guide and a fascinating insight into the history, production and uses of Australia's most versatile natural resource.