Home/Product/Gift Voucher/Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner

Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner

(0 reviews)
  • All-purpose cleaning spray with pure eucalyptus oil
  • Naturally strong on grease & grime
  • Safe for food prep areas
  • Eco-friendly, no harsh chemicals
  • Gentle on skin
  • Kills common household germs
  • Fresh, natural aroma
  • Australian made and owned

2 or more - Save 30%

Add to Favourites

With Bosisto’s Multi-Purpose Cleaner you can have a clean, fresh home without harsh fumes.  With the antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil, it gives a natural clean that’s healthier for you, your family and the environment. 

Great for:

  • acrylic & vinyl
  • all bench tops
  • basins
  • walls
  • bins
  • ceramics
  • cooktops
  • stainless steel
  • ovens
  • glass surfaces
  • white goods
  • floors and more...

Bosisto's Multi-Purpose Cleaner is:

  • Food prep safe
    Safe to use in cooking and eating areas; leaves no harsh residue.
  • Gentle on skin
    The plant based formula is free from harsh additives and won’t irritate those with sensitive skin who come in contact.
  • Eco friendly
    With biodegradable active ingredients, it is safe for grey water and septic systems and garden-friendly.
  • Kills germs
    Kills common household germs including:
  • E.Coli
  • Salmonella
How to use

To begin, rotate nozzle to 'on' posistion and squeeze trigger.

For cleaning - spray surface and wipe with a damp cloth.

For stubborn stains - allow 1 minute to penetrate.

To kill germs - spray surface until covered, let sit for 8 minutes then wipe clean.


Non-ionic (biodegradable) surfactant, eucalyptus oil, ethanol  from natural sugars, naturally-sourced alkalinity builders.

Free from:  Bleach, ammonia, chlorine, phosphates, sulfates and artificial fragrances. 

Not tested on animals.  Vegan friendly – free from animal derived ingredients.


Do not use on antique furniture, unsealed, porous, damaged, cracked or worn surfaces. Always spot test if unsure. Store away from direct sunlight.

Keep out of reach of children. If eye contact occurs, flush with water for 15 minutes and seek medical advice. Do not ingest. If swallowed, drink plenty of water and seek medical advice.

User Reviews (0)