Bosisto's Pre-Wash Stain Remover
- With the natural stain-removing & antibacterial power of eucalyptus oil
- ‘No touch’ required - unique built-in applicator lifts grime with less effort
- Eco & grey water friendly with no harsh chemicals
- Proven kind to sensitive skin
3 or more - Save 10%, 6 or more - Save 20%
- Removes tough laundry stains including grease, grass, oil, perspiration and food stains, inground dirt, lipstick, texta and ink marks
- Helps lift stains that your normal laundry detergent won’t remove
- With the natural solvent, antibacterial and freshening powers of Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil
- Built-in applicator helps agitate stain for better results, no need to use hands
- Gentle on the environment: no sodium laurel sulphate, phosphates, bleach, synthetic fragrances or dyes
- Garden safe: use wash water in grey water systems
- Allergy friendly and kind to sensitive skin (see interesting info for more)
- Cruelty-free ingredients and not tested on animals
- Australian made & owned
Did you know Bosisto’s laundry products* have undergone sensitive skin testing and are proven kind to sensitive skin?
About the test
The ‘Repeat Insult Patch Test’ involved 50 human volunteers who applied patches containing the products directly to the skin, which were then worn for 24 hours before being removed. Products were each tested in this way on every panellist a total of 9 times. Subjects were then given a 10-14 day rest period after which a challenge, or re-test dose was applied to a different area. Reaction to each exposure was scored 24 and 48 hours after exposure.
Bosisto’s laundry products caused no skin irritation at all in any of the participants, including 29 subjects who self-described as having ‘sensitive skin’.
The conclusion was that “the test materials (Bosisto’s laundry products)… may be considered as NON-IRRITATING and NON-SENSITIZERS to the skin”
* The products involved in the test were: Bosisto’s Laundry Powder, Bosisto’s Allergen Laundry Liquid, Bosisto’s Wool Wash and Bosisto’s Pre-Wash Stain Remover.
Cantor Laboratories, September 2013
Gently squeeze a small amount of the Prewash onto the stain. Rub into the stain with the special applicator ensuring the stain is thoroughly wetted. Leave for one minute or more and then wash in the usual way. For best results use warm water. For difficult stains treat as above and leave for up to seven days. Just before washing treat again then wash using warm water. For very old or tough stains, repeat application may be required.
Concentrated laundry stain remover with Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Oil. Phosphate free.
Patch test on cotton knits, denim and other colourfast materials. Always read and follow garment care instructions for best washing results. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If splashed in eyes, immediately flush with water.