Bosisto's Sugar Free Eucalyptus Drops
- Soothes a sore, irritated throat
- Soothes the nose making breathing easier
- Sugar Free
- Medicated lozenges
- Eucalyptus, menthol, honey & lemon
- Pleasant tasting with long lasting natural flavours
- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
- Fresh foil-sealed packaging
- Australian owned
6 or more - Save 10%, 24 or more - Save 20%
The medication in Bosisto’s Eucalyptus Sugar Free Drops helps soothe an irritated throat, clear a stuffy nose and relieve coughs and colds.
- Clears a stuffy nose, making it easier to breathe freely
- Soothes the throat and clears the head
- Helps soothe an irritated throat caused by infection, smoking or talking
- Helps reduce the urge to cough when out in public or sleeping
- Refreshes and clears the mouth, freshens the breath
- Calms and soothes, especially for children
- Suitable for the whole family
Has a tingling warming effect on the mouth. The eucalyptus vapours pass through the nasal passages helping clear a stuffy nose and making it easier to breathe freely.
Gives a soothing smooth sensation to the mouth and throat. Balanced with lemon it helps soothe an irritated throat and calm incessant coughing.
Pleasant lemon flavour balanced with honey to help soothe an irritated throat.
Is soothing and cooling, helping clear the head as well as ease the throat.
Isomalt & Maltitol
These are both derived from natural sugars.
They provide the texture and taste of sugar, but are lower in calories, have a low glycemic response (eg a very low effect on blood glucose or insulin levels) and do not contribute to tooth decay. They are convenient for diabetics and people looking for a healthy alternative.
Dissolve one drop in mouth as required.
Also contains: natural honey and lemon flavours.
Suitable for diabetics & vegans. Wheat and gluten free.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms including coughing persist see your doctor. Not to be used for children under 2 years of age without medical advice. Products containing isomalt and malitol may have a laxative effect if taken in large quantities.