Euky Bear Blitz Nitz Shampoo
- Clinically proven to kill lice & eggs
- Can be used as an everyday maintenance shampoo
- With natural Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus & Tea Tree essential oils
- No harsh chemicals or pesticides
- Suitable for children 2 + years - gentle on hair & skin
- Comes with a quality re-usable shower cap
- Australian made & owned
Out of Stock
Euky Bear Shampoo is clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs. Just massage into damp hair, and leave in 10 minutes to let the formula do its work. Or, use as a regular everyday shampoo and rinse straight out – perfect for during lice infestations or to help maintain between treatments. It contains natural essential oils (including Eucalyptus, Lemon Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Oils) carefully chosen for their lice-killing properties. With no harsh chemicals, it has a fresh natural fragrance the whole family will love.
STEP 1) Solve it – your choice
When a head lice infestation is detected, choose the ‘Blitz” lice-killing method that best suits your needs!
- Blitz Nitz™ Lotion is the fastest treatment on the market, clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in just 5 minutes
- Blitz Nitz™ Mousse is a non-drip, mess free mousse that’s gentle on hair and skin. It is clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in 10 minutes.
- Blitz Nitz™ Spray & Go – for when youdon’t have time to wait. Spray and inleave in overnight, or send the kids to school while Blitz Nitz kills head lice (5 hours contact time).
Step 2) Maintain
Blitz Nitz™ Shampoo is an everyday shampoo which helps maintain that ‘freshly blitzed’ feeling in between treatments. Blitz Nitz Shampoo also kills head lice – just apply and leave in for 10 minutes.
Step 3) Defend
Next time, be prepared before nits strike! Blitz Nitz™ Spray & Defend is clinically proven to defend against head lice for up to 8 hours, while leaving hair soft and detangled.
Always read the label and use only as directed.
Breaking the Life Cycle
It is recommended that three treatments are needed to break the ‘life cycle’ of head lice. These treatments should occur on Day 1, Day 7 and Day 14.
Day 1 – The day you detect the lice or eggs, blitz them using one of the Blitz Nitz “Solve” options – Lotion, Mousse or Spray & Go.
Day 7 – Blitz again to kill any newly hatched eggs.
Day 14 – Apply your chosen treatment one final time to completely eradicate any last hatchlings.
About Head Lice
Head lice are tiny, wingless insects that live on the scalp and are easily transmitted by head to head contact, which is common amongst young children.
Itching is a common sign of head lice infestation but not the only indicator since some children don’t get itchy scalps. It’s important to check the child’s head for lice on a regular basis, particularly if another family member has been infested or there is an outbreak at your school or day care centre.
Directions: You can use Blitz Nitz Shampoo just like a regular shampoo. Or to kill lice, follow these steps:
1. Apply Shampoo to damp hair, massaging in from the scalp to the ends. Ensure hair is thoroughly covered with product (don’t forget behind the ears, a favourite hiding spot for nits).
2. Put shower cap on, making sure it covers the ears & hairline including the back of the neck.
3. Leave Shampoo on for at least 10 minutes.
4. Remove shower cap & thoroughly rinse hair. Condition and remove any dead lice with a lice comb if desired.
5. Also rinse shower cap & hands.
Important: Repeat steps 1-5 on days seven and fourteen after the initial treatment to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Water, eucalyptus oil (essential oil), sodium lauroyl sarcosinate (naturally derived surfactant), vegetable glycerine (moisturiser), cocamide DEA, cocamidopropyl betaine (naturally derived hair conditioning agent), lemon eucalyptus oil (essential oil), tea tree oil (essential oil), xanthan gum (natural thickener), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (naturally derived hair conditioning agent), sodium cocoamphoacetate (naturally derived surfactant), citric acid (natural pH regulator), methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone (preservatives).
For external use only. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. A slight tingling sensation may be experienced due to a high concentration of essential oils. This is a normal part of the process. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. Store below 30°C.