Euky Bear Blitz Nitz Spray & Go
- Clinically proven to kill lice & eggs
- Convenient ‘leave in’ spray: kills head lice over 5+ hours
- With natural Eucalyptus, Argan Kernel and Grape Seed Oils
- No harsh chemicals or pesticides
- Suitable for children 2 + years - gentle on hair & skin
- Australian made & owned
Blitz Nitz Spray & Go is a convenient way to ‘blitz’ head lice without interrupting your busy life. Clinically proven, it contains natural eucalyptus oil and botanical extracts, with no harsh chemicals. Just spray on to hair (no need to rinse) and while children sleep, play or go to school, the formula does its work; then is washed out at bath time. It’s kind to sensitive skin, nourishing on hair and has a fresh, light eucalyptus scent.
STEP 1) Solve it – your choice
When a head lice infestation is detected, choose the ‘Blitz” lice-killing method that best suits your needs!
- Blitz Nitz™ Lotion is the fastest treatment on the market, clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in just 5 minutes
- Blitz Nitz™ Mousse is a non-drip, mess free mousse that’s gentle on hair and skin. It is clinically proven to kill head lice and eggs in 10 minutes.
- Blitz Nitz™ Spray & Go – for when you don’t have time to wait. Spray and leave in overnight, or send the kids to school while Blitz Nitz kills head lice (5 hours contact time).
Step 2) Maintain
Blitz Nitz™ Shampoo is an everyday shampoo which helps maintain that ‘freshly blitzed’ feeling in between treatments. Blitz Nitz Shampoo also kills head lice – just apply and leave in for 10 minutes.
Step 3) Defend
Next time, be prepared before nits strike! Blitz Nitz™ Spray & Defend is clinically proven to defend against head lice for up to 8 hours, while leaving hair soft and detangled.
Always read the label and use only as directed
Breaking the Life Cycle
It is recommended that three treatments are needed to break the ‘life cycle’ of head lice. These treatments should occur on Day 1, Day 7 and Day 14.
- Day 1 – The day you detect the lice or eggs, blitz them using one of the Blitz Nitz “Solve” options – Lotion, Mousse or Spray & Go.
- Day 7 – Blitz again to kill any newly hatched eggs.
- Day 14 – Apply your chosen treatment one final time to completely eradicate any last hatchlings.
About Head Lice
Head lice are tiny, wingless insects that live on the scalp and are easily transmitted by head to head contact, which is common amongst young children.
Itching is a common sign of head lice infestation but not the only indicator since some children don’t get itchy scalps. It’s important to check the child’s head for lice on a regular basis, particularly if another family member has been infested or there is an outbreak at your school or day care centre.
1. Cover shoulders with a towel. Spray and massage into dry or damp hair, thoroughly covering hair from scalp to ends (including the back of neck & behind ears, where nits like to hide).
2. Leave on hair for at least 5 hours or overnight (if using overnight, protect pillows and bedding with an old towel). Allow hair to dry naturally.
3. Rinse, or shampoo hair with Blitz Nitz Shampoo.
Important: Repeat steps 1–3 on days seven and fourteen after first treatment, to break the life cycle and end the infestation.
Cyclopentasiloxane & Dimethicone (silicones), Isopropyl Myristate (emollient), Eucalyptus Oil (essential oil), Argan Kernel Oil and Grape Seed Oil (moisturising oils).
No artificial colours or fragrances.
For external use only. Always read the label and use only as directed. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with face and eyes. If contact does occur, flush with water. Do not use on children under 2 years old without medical advice. If sensitive to the ingredients do not use. If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Store below 30°C.