FGB Natural Products have a state-of-the-art manufacturing and warehousing complex for flammable liquids, nutritional and pharmaceutical products.
FGB’s Head Office, Development , Manufacturing and Warehouse complex is strategically located in Oakleigh South in Melbourne’s south east, Victoria.
Our facilities are Dangerous Goods and Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) compliant.
Distribution and Warehousing
- Licenced to store and wholesale scheduled pharmaceutical (TGA) products.
- Dangerous Goods certified warehousing with capacity for 950 pallets and non-Dangerous Goods warehouse for over 2100 pallets.
- Domestic and international distribution capability.
- TGA licensed clean rooms up to class D.
- Dangerous Goods/Non-Dangerous Goods blending suites from 2,000L to 8,000L batch sizes.
- Ingestible product blending suite up to 3,000L batch size.
- Packing lines capable of filling volumes from 15mL to 1000mL.
- Cartoning, shrink-wrap, boxing, palletisation and secondary packing area capabilities.
Clean Room (Class D) Mixing and Filling Suite
- Liquid mixing and filling suite designed for nutritional and OTC pharmaceuticals.
- The self-contained suite is HEPA filtered and complies with Class D requirements.
- Consists of an air-locked entry area, separate dispensary and mixing and packing rooms. Batch sizes range from 300 litres to 3,000 litres. The automated liquid filling and packing line incorporate 4 head piston filler, automatic capper, high speed labeller and shrink tunnel capable of handling a variety of pack sizes.
- TGA compliant laboratory: GC, HPLC and FTIR.
- Validation and stability capabilities to TGA and ICH requirements including accelerated stability testing.
- Capability to undertake majority of testing, validation and stability in-house plus analytical method development and regulatory affairs.
Flammable goods – Dangerous Goods facilities
- Warehouse & Storage Facilities: Purpose built flammable goods storage facility, with appropriate ventilation and positioning.
- Blending Operations: Designed and constructed to TGA regulations in the GMP code and Dangerous Goods regulations applicable to the manufacture of flammable liquids in a Class 1, Zone One, flameproof environment. The walls, floors and ceiling are of an impervious construction, Hepa filtered air is supplied and extracted via flameproof ventilators to protect both the integrity of the product and safeguard against vapour build-up. Recessed light fittings are of explosion proof construction. Pumps, stirrers and other mechanical equipment are either fitted with flame-proof electrics or are pneumatically operated.
- Packing Operations: Liquid filling and packing facilities comply with TGA and Dangerous Goods Storage and Handling regulations. The filling lines incorporate a high-speed filler, capper and self-adhesive labeller with the facility to shrink pack. Hepa filtered, conditioned air supplied to the packing area is periodically microbiologically and particle monitored to ensure a clean working environment. An air extraction system incorporated into the walls of the cubicle that surrounds the liquid filling station provides a safe working environment for flammable liquids.